Saturday, December 2, 2017

November Photo Dump


Man does this girl love her little brother! And he ADORES Brooklyn.  He just stares at her all the time and she can make him laugh like nobody else.

Days when there are no school it’s hard for me to keep Brooklyn entertained. This day I took her and friend Kaylee to a bounce house place.





We got a puzzle to do as a family.  Thomas and I liked doing them when we were dating.  This puzzle was nice because it had bigger pieces for kids and smaller ones for adults.

Snow!

Wells sat in a highchair for the first time at Nana's house.

My cousin Bethany got to snuggle our guy.

Brooklyn asked to brush my hair and it was the best little head massage.

The big cousins are so sweet with the littles. Here Brooklyn is reading to Nellie.



Waiting for sister at the bus stop.





Making a countdown for our trip to Nana's for Christmas.




1 comment:

  1. I love every picture.i miss you guys so much, every holiday and weekend. Ugh! Still trying to get over you guys moving. Wahhhh

    ReplyDelete