Thursday, September 21, 2017

Wells Month 2



Likes:
Having people look at him and talk and smile


Smiling




Cooing



Being carried in the Ergo



Being held and bounced on the exercise ball






Dislikes:
The carseat... still (I had to get a picture of him in the car seat not crying cause it doesn't last long)


Being set down for longer than 10 minutes

Fun Facts:
Still sleeping about 3-4 hours at a time at night.


Weight 13.32lbs 75th percentiles
Height 23.75 inches 81st percentiles
Is so smiley after he wakes up.




Wears 3 month clothes
Started taking a binky (at first he would literally gag when we tried to give him one).





1 comment:

  1. He was so little!!! I'm finally caught up, I just was so sad you moved I couldn't see you having fun till now. I love your life!

    ReplyDelete