Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Moms Visit

We were so lucky to have my mom with us for three weeks.  Two weeks before Wells was born and a week after.

 We went to the mall and had the funnest time trying on sunglasses and hats.



 Went to the Spanish Fork splash pad.



 Also had to hit up the Springville splash pad.
 Enjoyed the rec center pool and rock wall.


 My mom got this huge sucker for Brooklyn.  It's two months later and she is still working on it.

 Ice cream cookie sandwiches.

 Provo splash pad.


 So the week before I was due a friend offered to watch Brooklyn so I could get a pedicure.  My mom and I tried three or more places and I was so frustrated cause all I wanted was a darn pedicure before the baby came! Finally we found a place that had openings in an hour and so we went to lunch together and then I finally got that pedicure.




 My mom took Brooklyn on a Mcdonald's date while Bea was taking newborn pictures of Wells and I got a nap.

 Dance party with Nana.




1 comment: