Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Backstreet Boys Concert

A teenage dream came true for me!! I got to go to a Backstreet Boys concert! They reunited to perform for a few months in Las Vegas at Axis Planet Hollywood. My sister Ashley met up with me in Vegas for a fun weekend together.
I drove down and picked her up from the airport Friday evening.  We headed to drop our bags at the hotel then went to dinner at a nice Mexican restaurant.
Saturday we slept in and then went to brunch and The Cracked Egg.  So yum! Did a little shopping and got mani pedis.  Went back to the hotel for a nap before heading out for a fancy dinner.  Dinner was right next door to Planet Hollywood where the concert was held. While standing in line to get into the concert it was funny to here and feel the excitement from all of us 30 something year olds.
The concert did not disappoint.  They sounded just as good as they did on the radio in the 90's and the dancing was killer.
Sunday morning Ashley and I both headed home.  Such a quick fun weekend.
















 Ashley bought her and I these matching vintage looking Backstreet Boys jackets after the concert.



No comments:

Post a Comment