Saturday, March 26, 2016

Frozen on Ice

On a random Wednesday this month I looked on my Instagram Feed and saw that someone I follow had gone to Frozen on Ice in Salt Lake the night before.  I had been wanting to take Brooklyn but hadn't gotten tickets.  So last minute I snatched up some tickets and we made a day of going to Salt Lake.
First, we stopped by Leatherby's for some ice cream.  Brooklyn got the bubble gum ice cream and I got a chocolate peanut butter sundae that was TO.DIE.FOR!
picture by female foodie blog





The ice cream shop was only a mile or so from the arena so we just left our car there and walked over.  Nice to not have to deal with parking or traffic. Three of the five girls in Brooklyn's preschool class have gone to Disneyland in the last couple months and so I think she's had it on her mind because she kept saying "YAY! We're going to Disneyland!" as we were on our way.
This was our third Disney on Ice experience and I love having it as a tradition. We had great seats and thoroughly enjoyed our spur of the moment mommy/daughter day date.










No comments:

Post a Comment