Wednesday, March 23, 2016

February Photo Dump

When we try a new hairstyle I like to take a picture of it so I can remember how we did it.

Brooklyn will randomly ask me to take pictures of her whether its of her making silly faces or striking some kind of pose. Of course I'm happy to oblige.


A baby must come with us EVERYWHERE! She's really into Baby Alive dolls thanks to a YouTube channel she likes to watch.  The one she is feeding a bottle to is Emma and the one she has in the swing (which talks and eats playdough and poops it out) is Mallory.


We sold her balance bike.  As much as I wanted her to like it she just never got into it.  I had seen her ride a bike with training wheels and enjoy it so we used the money from her balance bike to get her a Barbie bike with training wheels.
Thomas' parents were in town for a night and his mom gave Brooklyn this cute Dr. McStuffins dress up outfit.  She insisted on wearing it to preschool the next day.

Rhinestone stickers on her lips.
We finally got some warm days so it was time to get out the scooters and play at the park with neighbor friends!


1 comment:

  1. Little Brooky is so cute. I love her hair ideas and all her fun dolls. She is such a darling girl. I love her spunk and smiles!

    ReplyDelete