Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Disney on Ice 2015

This is Brooklyn and I's second year going to Disney on Ice.  This year was even better than last because it was all princess stories! Thomas dropped us off and while he went to go look at cars which was nice because then we didn't have to worry about parking in downtown SLC.
The Rapunzel story was both Brooklyn and I's favorite because they hung from silky curtain things and spun around and did stunts. It makes my heart SO happy seeing the joy in my little girls eyes when we do things like this.







We lucked out again with great cheap seats. We were in the wheelchair section so there was nobody to block our view and room for Brooklyn to dance around.
Afterwards we got to meet up at Blue Lemon for lunch with Britt and Christ and Drew and did a little browsing and shopping at City Creek.  Loved seeing them and catching up.

1 comment:

  1. This is SO fun. I want to go next year now. I am so glad we got to meet up for lunch. Blue Lemon is so tasty!

    ReplyDelete