Friday, August 7, 2015

July Photo Dump

One Sunday we took a little walk around the Provo temple. The last time I was there was when I was in the MTC before my mission seven years ago! Brooklyn's fave part was rolling down the hill.  photo IMG_9523_zpswx8irwss.jpg  photo IMG_9527_zpsuqicsqbf.jpg  photo IMG_9530_zpsjn6cbuxl.jpg  photo IMG_9535_zps5iro7irz.jpg  photo IMG_9538_zpsiumsqltl.jpg
Thomas's brother and wife and two of their three kids came for a quick visit. Love seeing family and seeing Brooky Bear play with her cousins.  photo IMG_9267_zpsihsgyidz.jpg One day we went to the mall and Brooklyn looked so cute I wanted to take a picture of her. She then insisted on me taking a picture of her with all of the mannequins we passed.  photo IMG_9275_zpshn13owj2.jpg  photo IMG_9273_zpsobsvlzjw.jpg We went to feed the ducks one day but I got freaked out when they all started swarming us! I was screaming so Brooklyn started screaming. We made a run for the car and I threw the bread from the safety of the car.  photo IMG_9291_zpspwqoub9k.jpg We made homemade ice cream one night and ate it on the deck.  photo IMG_9674_zpsecxy0lpc.jpg This little lady loves to have Disney Pandora station on and twirl around.  photo IMG_9570_zps35yaytdn.jpg  photo IMG_9628_zpsmezhu1n5.jpg  photo IMG_9549_zpsvsrov7yi.jpg
More baseball games. Thomas has even taken Brooklyn to a couple games as a daddy daughter date and she comes back just exploding with happiness.  photo IMG_9581_zpsqkqohwiw.jpg I'm in Young Women's at church and had fun making these cupcakes for one of the girls' birthdays.  photo IMG_9409_zpsn3qai9nj.jpg  photo IMG_9282_zps0e6tzu5u.png  photo IMG_9281_zpss9wrbdiq.png

1 comment:

  1. July was good to you! I love her personality! So fun to see her the other night and you both too, of course!

    ReplyDelete