Sunday, August 30, 2015

Brittani's Wedding!

One of my very best friends Brittani got married this month!! I got to be one of her bridesmaids and loved it! Her bachelorette party we did at a pottery painting studio called Color Me Mine.  It was the perfect place to do a fun activity and chat.  I didn't get a single picture from the studio!
Afterwards we headed to sushi at a nearby restaurant.
The night before the wedding Carrie Truman and I stayed at Brittani and Chris' and helped a bit and the next morning was go time.  Britt and I's roomie at BYU-I Tess came into town from Boise and it was so great seeing her.
Congrats Britt and Chris!! (The wedding pics are mostly screenshots from the photographers website).
 photo IMG_0082_zpsmawypf98.jpg  photo IMG_0084_zpsphskfmvs.jpg  photo IMG_0083_zpspupntsvx.jpg  photo IMG_0833_zpsgeiunbak.png  photo IMG_0834_zpswajuqide.png  photo IMG_0835_zpskamyvd1u.png  photo IMG_0838_zps8m6j8fm2.png  photo IMG_0841_zpsxc0mx0pu.png  photo IMG_0840_zpsp2kryijq.png  photo IMG_0831_zpsptez8a3l.png  photo IMG_0828_zpss26nmphm.png

2 comments:

  1. So fun! Congrats to Brittani, what a beautiful bride! You look lovely as well Lindsey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA these were so so so fun! I love Heather's pictures too. It is fun to see your favorites. Thanks for being such a great best friend, I loved the wedding more because of you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete