Friday, May 15, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

A friend posted on Facebook to ask moms' opinions on Mother's Day.  There were a lot of answers like they don't like it because of high expectations not being met, or it's painful for people who can't have children, etc. Then one mom posted that she understands all that but let's just not over think it and take it for what it is, a celebration! Let your hubby and kids know what your expectations are and be grateful for the women in your life that have been good examples.  Pretty simple!
I told Thomas that I wanted breakfast and dinner made and cleaned up and that I would like the pictures put on the walls upstairs.  Done, done, done! Oh and I wanted to get ready for church in peace.
Thomas woke up with Brooklyn and they made muffins together and made me a sweet card.  Brooklyn colored things she likes to do with me and put things like the zoo and dinosaurs. That afternoon I took a nice long nap, even longer than Brooklyn's.  In the evening after dinner we went for a walk up the mountain in front of our house.
 photo IMG_8235_zpscvin1lam.jpgLoved it!  photo IMG_8237_zpseomlnwj4.jpg  photo IMG_8238_zpsb3znowx2.jpg  photo IMG_8236_zpszl1ae2jg.jpg

1 comment: