Wednesday, April 17, 2013

She's a big girl now

Look who is all adventurous and pulling herself up like crazy now! And if you zoomed in on this picture you would see her two bottom teeth.  I haven't gotten a good picture of them but I love seeing them when she smiles.  And she smiles a lot when her friend Maha comes over. 
 photo DSCF1322_zps6c920293.jpg
 photo DSCF1324_zps5af0de82.jpg
Little monkey butt
 photo DSCF1323_zps367016df.jpg
When I tutor Maha we do 15 minutes of writing/spelling a day. Today I had her use Brooklyn's new fridge magnets to spell out words. Brooklyn wanted to help of course and would grab the magnets and put them on the floor and laugh. I love that Maha came over in her footie pajamas (some days I'm still in my pajamas too when she comes over and it's not morning time either).

1 comment: