Sunday, March 31, 2013

Brooklyn's First Easter

Anytime there is a chance to get new cute clothes and a new headband for Brooklyn I am all over that :). Easter was the most recent chance.
 photo DSCF1300_zps7b68d82f.jpg
Happy Easter!
This morning when Brooklyn woke up and was fed and dressed she went right for her basket.
The Easter Bunny brought her a friends and family book with pictures of all her extended family, Leapfrog fridge phonics magnets, another giraffe binky, and U-fill squeeze pouches (for some reason according to Brooklyn food is better from a pouch).

 photo DSCF1301_zps522935f8.jpg
"What do we have here?"
 photo DSCF1310_zpsbb66988d.jpg
Leapfrog fridge phonics magnets.
 photo DSCF1315_zpsefaedcd8.jpg
My Family & Friends photo book.
 photo DSCF1319_zps0be8bdb8.jpg
Mommy and Brooklyn after church.
 photo DSCF1320_zpsee847f5a.jpg
Daddy and Brooklyn.
Thomas wasn't feeling well this morning so it was just Brooklyn and I at church today.  I loved hearing all the messages and music about the resurrection.  The children sang a song about Gethsemane that was so beautiful.  There is something so sweet about hearing children sing and talk about Jesus. I love that so many recognize what He has done for us today, He deserves everyday to be thought of and remembered for his sacrifice.  Being a mom I can only try and imagine how our Heavenly Father felt to see His son suffer.  I know just hearing Brooklyn cry herself to sleep sometimes breaks my heart so I can't imagine being able to watch the suffering that Jesus went through.  I thank my Heavenly Father for the sacrifice of His son so that I can be with my daughter forever. 

1 comment:

  1. Brooklyn looks beautiful in her Easter outfit! I'm glad you guys had such a wonderful family spring break!

    ReplyDelete