Sunday, November 29, 2009

Giving Thanks






It was sooooooo nice being able to have a 4 day weekend! Thomas and I loved sleeping in and hanging with family and eating lots of good food. Also, we had a great time doing some workout videos together. My running buddy Hailey let me borrow a few of her Jillian Michael videos and they are AWESOME!! I have never gotten such a good workout from a workout video. I love that Thomas will do them with me. He was pretty surprised on how difficult they were. We also went on a nice little run together on Saturday.





My favorite part of the weekend was going out shooting with my dad, Thomas, and my brother in law Ivan. My dad had a ton of 22's that he brought and it was the first time I shot a handgun. It was so nice of my dad to include me and treated me just as equally as all the other guys. We were out there for about an hour and a half. I never understood why guys like doing stuff like that but I realized it is a challenge cause you get to see how good you are at shooting at a target, and it's relaxing out in the wilderness.








We also went to see a couple movies this week. We saw The Blind Side and both of us absolutely loved it! On Thanksgiving we went with my family to see New Moon. That was also excellent. Although the books of course are better. We just can't wait for Christmas and an even longer break!!




No comments:

Post a Comment