Saturday, October 6, 2018

Trip to Yakima

I got to take the kids back to Thomas and I's hometown to stay with my best friend from high school, Rachel. 
We had such a great five days with her and her family.
Our kids played SO well together! Rachel has five boys (at the time four) and I'm so impressed with them.  Such sweet boys.
 We went to Randall park where we used to have some track practices during HS. The kids fed the ducks.
 We met up with our friend Norma for swimming at her parent's pool.



 We actually went to three different parks for the kids to play at.
 Hit up Burger King for some ice cream and indoor play.
 The kids got pretty crafty and made some t.v. viewing contraptions.
 They played board games.

 We made sure to hit up two of my favorite restaurants.  El Porton and The Taj.


 I loved staying up late chatting with Rachel and her husband Rob (who we also were friends with in high school).
 Brooklyn and Collin would wake up early and start playing outside before anyone else was up.



No comments:

Post a Comment