Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Mini Christmas Celebration

Before we left for Texas we had our own little family Christmas celebration.  There were some presents that were too big to take with us so we got to open those early. 


We started off the morning with orange rolls and crescents with bacon and eggs and then the present opening ensued.
Brooklyn really wanted a Power Wheeland Lincoln Logs and her wish was our command.  Wells' big gift was an outdoor swing. 





Brooklyn was so excited to give us the gifts that she "bought" for us from her schools holiday store.  Throughout the month of December the students earned holiday bucks and then were able to use them to buy gifts for family members.  I was so touched by the thoughtful gifts she got us.  She got me a pair of earrings, Thomas a beanie, and Wells a chew toy. I loved seeing her joy in giving gifts.  She had also told Thomas she wanted to get me a gift, and she wanted it to be a shirt that said "Best Mom Ever".  So they found one on Etsy that they gave me.  So sweet. 






1 comment:

  1. I love this! A swing is a great gift. That four wheeler, I'm still jealous!

    ReplyDelete