Sunday, July 10, 2016

May Photo Dump

Last preschool that we hosted at our house. The girls loved the "Hello Song".

Daddy took Brooky to play frisbee golf and then a nearby Hawaiian place for a little date.




Giving her baby Emma a little spa treatment.

Thomas took Brooklyn to the Little Adventures sale and got her some new dress up clothes.

Church 50's dance party and Soda Bar.


Brooky gave her first talk in primary at church.
She got to wear this little hat and glasses and the primary sing Happy Birthday to her.
First time in the splash pad for the season.
Practicing casting at school.

Bubbles at the library.  The summer library program started.
Dry ice bubble.
My friend Lauren and I swap watching each other kids during the week while we work and she is so great about sending me pictures of our girls.
I walked up the stairs one morning to see this creepy site.
I was feeling a bit of mom guilt when I first started my job and on my day off decided to take Brooklyn to get Candyland and we went to Chick-fil-a for lunch and played.
My Mother's Day breakfast in bed and card.
"Thank you for being my mom and thank you for teaching me to use the potty. And flushing. Thank you for Candyland."

Mother's Day card from Brooklyn she made at church.
"She has brown hair like a princess, like me too. She has beautiful hair like Mama."

Another picture sent from Lauren while I was working.

Getting ready for her talk at church.

Nana pushing Brooky on the swing behind our house.
Brooky loves to sit on the counter while I get ready in the morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment