Sunday, May 29, 2016

Preschool Co-op Graduation

We finished up our preschool co-op! I'm really glad that we decided to do this this year.  I think it was a great introduction to learning some of the basics like numbers, colors, ABC's and a good social learning experience too.
We had a simple little graduation at a nearby park.  The girls lined up to "Pomp and Circumstance" and then sang the "Hello" song and the ABC's. Then each of the moms presented their girl their certificate.  The kids all enjoyed  playing at the park and some light refreshments.









Brooklyn and I are both excited for next year where she will go to preschool three days a week.  We went and visited a few preschools in the area and I was super impressed with this one.  They have 30 minutes twice a week where they get to go to gymnastics class too.  Brooklyn has been really into trying headstands, somersaults, and cartwheels and has been asking me to sign her up for gymnastics.

1 comment:

  1. So so cute! What a fun pre school experience. I am so glad your mom came for the graduation :-) so excited to hear about gymnastics and pie school!

    ReplyDelete