Tuesday, October 13, 2015

September Photo Dump

I found a really great eyebrow lady! She is helping me grow out my brows a bit and this time she helped show me how to fill them in and I loved how the looked.  photo IMG_0871_zpsv08rarp6.jpg Thomas and I went to a sports bar where the BSU alumni was hosting a tailgating party when they were playing BYU here in Provo.  We had a blast hanging out there and watching the game.  photo IMG_1079_zpsjvsliioh.jpg
We went on a little paved trail hike with my friend Lauren and her little ones.  The kids of my friends growing up become friends with my child.  photo IMG_0882_zpstrondomj.jpg
Bri in our ward is just the cutest and craftiest.  She set up a fun little teddy bear picnic play date at the park.  Everyone brought a stuffed animal and she had a little bear hunt and honeycomb/teddy graham snack for them.  photo IMG_1022_zpspeqbhbmd.jpg  photo IMG_1029_zpsuwykfomc.jpg And Brooklyn is just so cute and cuddly in her jammies. And her dolly is her most prized possession.  photo IMG_1086_zpsquwcbul7.jpg

1 comment: