Monday, January 19, 2015

Brooky-isms

Some amusing things Brooklyn has said lately:

 "What a heck!?"

"Hey! What's going on there?" (While Thomas was carving the turkey.)

"My dad is so great with me."

Me: Tilly has a new baby sister!
Brooklyn: I have a baby sister too. She's in my belly.

"I was cold and I was freezer!"

Thomas: I can't help you wash your hands. Mine have burger all over them.
Brooklyn: He's got boogers all over his hands.

Me: Brooklyn what made you cry?
Brooklyn: My feelings.

Thomas: Where do you work baby girl?
Brooklyn: To my castle.

She mixes up certain compound words that have the same ending.  For example when she wants to walk on something that looks like a balance beam she asks if she can walk on the "sunbeam".
When she wants to paint she asks for a "toothbrush" instead of paintbrush.

Love our smart little funny girl



2 comments:

  1. I read them all with a smile and a little laugh. You are such a good mom. I loved seeing her and all of you Giles. I miss you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these!!! Cute little Brooky bear!

    ReplyDelete