Thursday, August 21, 2014

My 28th Birthday

We decided earlier in the spring that for the next few holidays instead of spending money on gifts for each other we were going to save for a new mattress. (Which we just got this August! So nice to have upgraded from a queen to a king and have a mattress that isn't like 20 years old!) So Thomas took some of his PTO and spent the day with Brooklyn and I. My birthday night we celebrated by going to Tucanos Brazilian grill where I had a free birthday dinner.  Simple but lovely birthday.
 photo IMG_4029_zpsdf0e9eea.jpg
The naked baby goes EVERYWHERE with us! I feel like I have two children.
 photo IMG_4055_zps56d62e2b.jpg
On the way to my birthday dinner.  28 years old.

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing your updates! Penny's babies are naked all the time! What's up with that?! She always tries to bring the naked ones into church, silly girls!
    -Tess

    ReplyDelete