Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cheese Zombies

I don't know if I've mentioned it but, I really like to cook.  I like the organization of making a weekly meal plan and buying all the groceries.  We really haven't repeated any meals since we have been married.  I keep wondering when I will run out of recipes.
The past time that we had the missionaries over I made cheese zombies.  A co-worker of Thomas' had made them and that gave us the idea.  We got the recipe online and they turned out almost exactly like the school kind! I was amazed!

I also made some home-made tomato basil soup.  It was yummy to dip the cheese zombies in but I wouldn't just make it by itself.

Notice the container with the red cap on it.  Thomas introduced me to it. It's a salad topper with sesame seeds and bacon bits and some other yummy little toppers.

4 comments:

  1. Rob wants your recipe for instant constipation too. j/k, looks delish! And we really do want the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! You are quite the woman! Post that recipe~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are a baker. That is one of your many talents!
    -tess

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there! just found your blog.. congrats on the wedding! good for you for cooking so much.. i tried cooking a lot for a while, but I've slacked a lot lately with a baby! Way to go on the cheese zombies, those were my FAVORITE at school!!

    ReplyDelete