Friday, December 31, 2010

Looking back on 2010

Here is a little summary of events we remember from 2010:
Thomas graduated as an x-ray tech.
We moved from Washington to Idaho.
Bought our first non-piece of crap car.
I ran three half marathons, one four mile race, one 6K, one 10K, and two 5K's. Thomas ran one four mile race, one 6K, and two 5K's and was there cheering me on and taking pictures at all the other races.
Had fun vacations in California, Oregon, and Yellowstone.
Celebrated our one year anniversary.
After being away from college for three years I earned all A's in my classes fall semester.

It's good to look back and see what we have accomplished this year.  It has been a really fun year with lots of changes and traveling.  I look back on 2010 and don't have any regrets.

Looking ahead, 2011 promises to be another year of changes as I finish up school and student teach in Boise this spring and Thomas gears up to attend Boise State in the fall.  I will continue to keep running. I have signed up for a half marathon in June and we'll see what other races come my way. 

1 comment: