Monday, December 13, 2010

I love my husband

Today I just felt an overwhelming happiness and love for Thomas.  It hit me while I was walking from one class to another.  I was just thinking how awesome it is that everyday I get to go home to my best friend.  I always have someone to go home and to talk to.  That man knows exactly how to handle my moods and he knows just what to say to help me feel better in any situation.  He makes me laugh every single day.  If you get to know him well enough he will show you the funniest impressions.  The other day he walked in when I was watching "America's Next Top Model".  He does the funniest model impression EVER! Thomas is so good about sharing the work around the house.  I'll often just walk into a room and realize he's cleaned it without me even noticing.  Today he was telling me a funny story about work.  He was transporting a really old lady from the ER up to a room.  He had the wheelchair ready and she walked around it and said "Do you want to piss me off?! Do you want to mess with me? I'll show you what I got." Thomas just said "No I don't want to mess with you.  Why don't you just sit down here."  Her reply was "Okay, sure I'll sit down.  Thank you."  Haha! I know he'll treat me just as well when I'm an old crazy lady too.

3 comments:

  1. That's so sweet... he looks like such a funny guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two were made for each other. Nice pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM LOVING YOUR BLOG! It really is the best thing ever to go home to your best friend. LOVED the pictures!! So you are in Provo? We should go running together!!

    ReplyDelete