Friday, December 17, 2010

Story Time

Funny story: Yesterday I was watching my nephew for a bit while his mom took a final.  He is super sick with a fever, sore throat, and an ear infection.  Normally he doesn't like to be just held cause he wants to be moving and playing, but because he's so sick he just wanted to be cuddled and held.  He is normally really smiley and you can get him to laugh pretty easily but while he's been sick he has the saddest little face.  Right before he left my sister was telling me that he was touching her boobs so she told him "Those are mommy's boobies." He got this big smile on his face and said "boobies!".  So I turned to him with his sad little sick face and said "Boobies!" and he broke out this huge smile and laughed.  Such a boy :)

Happy Story: I'm done with classes this semester!! Last night I got done with my last final at 8:45pm.  YES!!! Just one more semester here on campus and then student teaching in the spring.  Next semester is going to be soooooooooo killer! I hope I don't turn into a monster. I will be taking 18 credits and I will be in school most days from 7:45pm-6pm.  But right now I am just enjoying the fact that I have one more semester done. 

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm so excited for you. We will all remember to be patient and loving! :)

    ReplyDelete