Friday, April 30, 2010

Yogis



Did you know people who do yoga are called yogis?! I was thinking they would be called yoga-ers but apparently not. I did yoga for like a week or two when I was in high school and trying to be more flexible but then I lost interest. But guess what?! Jillian came out with a Yoga workout video! And of course in Jillian fashion, it rocks. We found it at Costco last week and I was pretty darn excited. We were out with my parents shopping and getting dinner when I saw it and HAD to have it. I did the workout with Thomas and we were both sweating. It's nice to do on a day that you don't have to work out but you want to get some kind of workout in. I don't know about you all but I always feel guilty about not running or working out even if it's supposed to be a rest day. So this is a nice one cause you still get in a good workout but it's not pounding on your joints and allows them to rest a bit. I don't think I'll ever be a yogi but I would consider myself converted to Jillian's workouts. Does that make me a Jillian-er or a Jillian-ie?

1 comment:

  1. That makes you a stud! Anyone that can keep up with Jillian rocks in my book! Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete