Sunday, April 11, 2010

Getting to Know ME!


1. What color do you wear the most? Lately it has been pink.  Just went to Wet Seal last week and they had layering shirts and tanks for 3 for $15 and then their clearance was buy one get one for 1cent! So a few of those tops were pink.  I guess subconsciously I was wanting to brighten things up for springtime.


2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation? $10,000 for sure!

3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit? So I'm sitting here with my mom and hubby and they mentioned a few: My mom said "You run a lot. And you talk in your sleep."  My hubby says I sometimes pee the bed.  (Okay I did once like a couple months ago.  I don't know why!)

4. I really need to start..........? Drinking more water (although this would seem contradictory to my statement about peeing the bed).

5. What was the first blog you ever read? The first blog I ever remember reading was Just Another Day (in our midwest) Paradise.

6. Do you collect anything? No, it kind of bugs me when people do cause usually it's junk that never even gets used or looked at.


7. How old were you when you had your first kiss? Seventeen

8. Do you text/twitter while driving? I will text when I am stopped at a stoplight.

1 comment:

  1. I love to wear pink too:) I'm glad I'm not the only adult woman wearing it!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete