Sunday, April 11, 2010

Run, Run, Run I like to run


Remember that primary song? Sing, sing, sing, I like to sing! I like to sing a lot, sing, sing, sing! That was the inspiration for the title of the post if you didn't catch it. Lol.

I can't even remember the last time I posted my running schedule so here is this past weeks:

Monday: I had borrowed my sisters Dallas Cowboy's Cheerleader workout video but it was scratched so I ended up doing my own Jillian like moves. I was actually pretty sore the next day!
Tuesday: 6 mile tempo run on the rez. Soooo windy. We could barely hear each other talk.
Wednesday: Jillian's 30 day shred
Thursday: 6x800 at about 3:30 each
Friday: rest
Saturday: 8 mile long run (Last one before the race!)
So my body is totally falling apart. Right knee hurts, both hips, and left calf. I know I'm not that old. But it's gonna be so worth it! Under 2 hours next weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I'm exhausted just by reading this! How do you like Jillians workout? I hear she's pretty tough. A pilates dvd does the trick for me, low impact...But then again, I'm old! Ha!

    ReplyDelete