Thursday, April 8, 2010

My name is Lindsey and I am a scheduler


So I would totally love to have a blog schedule. I know I love reading blogs that are super organized, with certain topics blogged about on certain days. So here is my ideal blog schedule, although it will probably have to wait until we have consistant internet.
Monday- Running/Training update
Wednesday- Meal Plan
Friday- Humorous work stories
Sunday- Getting to Know You Sunday
Soon I hope to be able to offer my few and faithful followers a steady routine. Don't you just love routine!? It makes me feel so secure and in control I love it. I love my planner. I love having the dinner schedule for the week posted on the fridge. I love having my running schedule written in my planner AND posted on the fridge. I love writing things down in my planner just so I can check them off when they are done (even if I've already done themJ). I get really anxious and kind of cranky when my plans are disrupted or there is a big change in my routine.
We have a big change coming up in the near future that I'm really excited about but I also know that the closer it gets the more anxious I will be. We are going to be moving to Rexburg in July so I can finish school. This past week when I went down to visit my lil' sis, I went to the advising center to get my class schedule figured out (see I love to schedule things!). I am so close to being done! I have two semesters of classes and then one semester of student teaching. Crazy! This time next year I'll be who knows where taking over a class of 25 little ones! I'm excited as you can see by all the exclamation marks. Also nervous. Even just being on campus again when I went to schedule my classes with the advising center made me anxious.
Things that make me anxious … finding a new place to live (we are currently in the process of filling out applications) and finding jobs (I hope to work on campus and Thomas is looking for openings for an x-ray tech). Things that make me sad… leaving our families and friends. I am especially sad to leave my running buddy Haley. She's been the greatest running partner anyone could ask for. She totally pushes me beyond what I could even try to push myself, she's great to talk with, vent with, gossip with, and just an overall awesome girl! I just really doubt I'll ever find a running partner like her again L But I totally plan on scheduling a run with her whenever we come back to visit so I can see how in or out of shape I've gotten.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what an organized girl you are!! I would love to be like that but it's just not in me. I'm more of a winger, take things as they come kinda of a girl.

    I wish you luck with moving back to Rexburg, but your going to be missed a great deal over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I'm a scheduler too! Lets schedule lots of fun things in rexburg for the month of July!

    ReplyDelete