Friday, November 2, 2012

Return of the first grade funnies

Since I am tutoring a first grader I am excited to keep adding to the first grade funnies. Here are some conversations that have come up recently:

She saw me kiss Thomas goodbye and told me that you shouldn't kiss in front of your kids.  I told her, "When you grow up you will kiss your husband." To which she replied, "No, because I am going to be a fairy.  First fairy."
I'm not sure if first fairy is like the first lady in which case she would have to be married to the first fairy/wizard president. 

I am tutoring her in reading and writing and sometimes randomly she will interrupt the reading to say things like this for example: "You don't look like you  from America.  You look like you from France.  Cause you have gold hair."

2 comments: