Friday, November 9, 2012

November Book Club

This was my third book club and I was the host this month.  My friend Jillian was in this book club and her and I had a couple of conversations about good books so she thought I might like to join and she was right.  I am always looking for a good book to read. We take turns hosting and whoever hosts picks that month's book.  I chose the book "Bloom" by Kelle Hampton.

 This month everybody brought a pie in honor of Thanksgiving.  There was a little smaller of a crowd this time so we had lots of pie for the six of us!
Oreo peanut butter fudge pie. So yummy found the recipe on Pinterest.

We had lots of really good discussion about the book and I loved hearing people's different opinions.  It's fun hearing a viewpoint that is different than your own. Lots of chatting and eating yummy pies.  Brooklyn didn't want to miss out on the fun so she woke up and got some lovin' from the ladies. 
Next month we are meeting at Carino's and wearing ugly sweaters, should be fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, one of the items on my 50th year bucket list is to read a book, just for pleasure. Lame I know, but it seems like a million years since I've done that! Do you have a recommendation? Love you!

    ReplyDelete