Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Costume

Brooklyn had some more opportunities to show off her costume on Halloween.  First we went to her daddy's work.  She was laughing and babbling away as we walked in and then she was literally swarmed by everybody and it kind of scared her haha.  Thomas' boss took us to two different departments cause she wanted to show them Brooklyn's costume.  When I was leaving and in the elevator this lady was admiring her costume and says "Ooooo! Look at those ruffle panties!"  Haha!
Then I took my little witchy to visit teach Carol who lives in an assisted living home.  Everybody there loved her costume too.  And one lady who worked there had me take her to the front desk so the ladies there could see her.  EVERYBODY all day kept asking if I made her costume.  I wish I could have said yes but I was honest and let them know that my sister did it and gave them her ETSY shop name.  Thanks so much Bea!!! I think that would be a cute tradition to have each baby's first Halloween costume be crocheted by Aunt Bea.
At the ward trunk or treat I even had somebody ask to take a picture of Brooklyn in her costume.
Here is a shot of her guarding the candy like a good little witch :) I was really surprised that she didn't mind the hat at all.

She took her job very seriously! If anyone took more than one piece of candy she had that broom ready to swat em' with.
If you are looking for cute baby crocheted items my sister's ETSY shop is called "Love Wrapped Hats and Props".  She is also on Facebook.  I found the hat pattern and diaper cover pattern and she custom made them for me so I'm sure if you have an idea she can make it happen.  
Thanks again Aunt Bea!!

2 comments:

  1. oh My gosh, she is stinking adorable! Love the leg warmers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my cute! I hope she didn't have to swat anyone! ;)

    ReplyDelete