Monday, June 11, 2012

Home Alone

Today was mine and Brooklyn's first day at home alone.  My mom left this morning for Washington and Thomas has work.  It was so wonderful having my mom be here for the first couple weeks of Brooklyn's life.  She was very reassuring whenever I got stressed about any kind of new mom stuff and helped me feel better quickly.  It was nice having someone to talk to during the day and just hang out with at home or to venture out with me and a newborn when I got the courage. My mom made meals for me and did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen up too (I'm really going to miss that).  Brooklyn is a lucky little lady to have such a sweet Nana.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, what a very lucky girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you're so sweet Linds! It was a great privilege and a pleasure to help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is lucky to have a great mom and her nana! How fun! I LOVE all this postin! xO

    ReplyDelete