Saturday, April 28, 2012

Love My Lover

I will now brag a bit about my hubby.  Since it is pretty uncomfortable to bend over now he will paint my toenails whenever I need him to.  It's awesome and I hope he will keep doing it after I'm pregnant.  I love having painted toenails but don't really like painting them myself.  Plus, he does a better job than I do :)
I have been saying for awhile now how I want a pair of Tom's but I haven't wanted to buy them for myself just cause of the price.  Well today as we were headed out for the day he said he first wanted to stop somewhere downtown cause he had a surprise for me.  Apparently a patient at the hospital was wearing some Tom's and he had asked them where they got them and they recommened Urban Outfitters.  So I got me some Tom's!!!! They are super comfy and so nice to slip into.  I love surprises.  Thomas said he was going to wait til Mother's Day but couldn't :)

Another thing that Thomas does for me is give me massages at night when I can't fall asleep.  My left leg always seems to get restless now and it drives me crazy.  He said he can tell when I am getting super uncomfortable cause my breathing gets all funny.  Seriously withing 5 minutes of his massages I am out like a light. 
Love that man of mine!

2 comments:

  1. I just bought my first pair of toms after wanting them a long time and I love them! That was sweet of hubby to surprise you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lover!! My goodness that is sweet! Toms are the best! My companion from Georgia had her Brooklyn and I hope to see your post soon about yours!I love your blog and you too!-- Brittani

    ReplyDelete