Saturday, September 24, 2011

St. Lukes Women's Fitness Celebration Year Two

This was the second year I participated in the St. Luke's Women's Fitness Celebration.  Last year Thomas and I were just visiting so he could meet with the head of the MRI program and so I could run with Tess.
This year I decided the day before to register. The expo they have to pick up your t-shirt and number is in downtown Boise and is so fun to walk around.  There are tons of vendors giving away free stuff and lots of signing up for drawings. We got a water bottle, resuable grocery bag, a couple free t-shirts, chapstick, and umbrella. 
This morning Tess picked me up and we drove downtown to the start which is right in front of the capitol building. 

We met up with her sister in laws and mother in law and some nieces who were also participating. We all pretty much stuck together and it was so fun chatting with everyone. It was a beautiful morning and I love the route the course takes. The course takes you through the streets of downtown Boise, up to the old train depot with old men playing bagpipes, then back down the streets passing a bunch of men in tuxedo tops and shorts and into the park.








I love having girl chat time and this was such a fun activity to do that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment