Friday, September 30, 2011

Love him

9/29/11
Last night was when the pregnancy sickness hit.  I went to bed around 8:30pm and then was woken up by a tummy that wasn't happy around 11pm.  Thomas got home from work to find me in the bathroom leaning over the trash.  He rubbed my back and just sat there with me.  So sweet.   I don't think if he was sitting on the toilet throwing up I would be as sweet to sit next to him.
I was up every hour running to the bathroom to dry heave or throw up and poor Thomas had to wake up the next morning at 6:30.  I was supposed to substitute that day but at 3am I had to call and cancel.  When Thomas got home from class he brought me ginger ale and saltines.  Then he went and cleaned the kitchen and when I was feeling better enough to eat made me chicken noodle soup and french fries (weird to crave after being sick but I was craving them big time).
I just love that man so much.  He shows me his love through service and I don't even have to ask for him to do things for me, he sees a need and then acts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment