Monday, June 27, 2011

See Jane Run Half Marathon Pictures

I love the pictures from the race photographer. 
 My leg looks awesome in the above picture! I never thought my legs looked muscular and I didn't understand it because of all the running I do but this picture proves me wrong. Go chicken legs!


I do this weird head tilt when I'm running and super tired.  I did it in high school track when I ran hurdles too.  I'm totally not aware of it until I see pictures.


Finished!
Running makes me so happy! Thomas and I have a duathlon that we have in mind to do the beginning of September.  Having an event to train for and look forward to is what keeps me going and keeps me excited about life.

4 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures!!!! What a CRAZY amount of muscle in your legs!! Looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!! It's true, runners have the best bodies, and killer legs! That's quite an accomplishment, one day I swear I'll get there =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had your enthusiasm for running!! you go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome leg muscle picture :)

    ReplyDelete