Thursday, February 4, 2016

January Photo Dump

 Went on a Wednesday to Thanksgiving Point to the Dino museum but saw the horses were still out giving rides.  We also hit up the Farm story time.
 Thomas is famous! Top picture (the one being examined).
 Look at Brooklyn's face!! She got all the bar stools and her chairs to trap us in the kitchen.
 The view on one of my weekend runs.
 Brooklyn and I have started to find new hairstyles on youtube and we like to experiment.


 Little lady got into my underwear drawer while I was working out and gave me a little fashion show with it.

 She is extremely into handstands, flips, somersaults, etc. It's scary but she's really determined and can do a great handstand against the wall.
 Facetime with my little niece Nellie.



1 comment:

  1. HAHAHHAH THOSE UNDIE PICTURES ARE KILLING ME HAHAHAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete