Sunday, November 3, 2013

Boise River

My friend Elise and I took our kids to a local park for a play date, sometime in September, and we brought along all the kids' bikes.  We biked along the river a bit and her and her kids showed us this great hidden kind of spot off of the Boise river.  It's super shallow which makes the water warmer and makes it perfect for the kids to wade in.

 photo 2013-09-01_1377996958_zpsde4e77a8.jpg Later, we went back on the weekend to show Thomas.  Such a great little spot! We'll be back next summer for sure.

 photo IMG_0872_zps8d7b73ca.jpg

 photo IMG_0878_zps8077add8.jpg
Helping dad collect rocks.

2 comments:

  1. Once I learn to manage 3 kids we should do something again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elise yes let's do! I can be your extra set of hands :) I can't wait to see that new baby!

      Delete