Monday, May 16, 2011

Rexburg Trip

Right after work on Friday, Thomas picked me up and we headed out of town to go to Rexburg to see my newest nephew who was born a week and a half ago.  Little Emmett is SO tiny! He sleeps a ton and is the cutest little cuddle bug. 


Mr. Stinky Pants (Alex) is talking all the time now.  His newest thing is monster trucks.  He loves watching monster truck videos on YouTube.  He'll line up his Hot Wheels cars and then get his truck and roll it over them. Ivan took him to a monster truck show and ever since he has been really into them.

We got to Rexburg Friday night and just hung out.  Saturday Thomas and I woke up and went for a 10-miler.  He biked along side me as I ran.
I had also made a hair appointment for Saturday afternoon and got my hair did.

We had fun singing Glee Wii Kariokee (actually it was really only Briana and I everybody else watched).
It was really nice relaxing and spending time with family. We love our little nephews they are the cutest little stinkers ever.

1 comment:

  1. Precious baby!!! And your hair looks amazing!! Makes me want to cut mine. :)

    ReplyDelete