Monday, February 28, 2011

Back on the Mountain


Anybody seen Lindsey?
 After a three week break, we finally made it snowboarding again.  The one good thing about the snowy Idaho winters is that snowboarding season goes all the way through March.  In Washington it's pretty much over after February.  It was really cold up on the mountain so I was completely covered but the snow was wonderful! The night before they had gotten eight inches of powder.
My baby has skills
 I had to take pictures standing still but Thomas was able to snowboard while snapping pictures. He is a professional.  We were talking to some ski patrol guys and they said to be ski patrol you just have to take a 12 week course.  I think that would be an ideal job for Thomas.


1 comment:

  1. Do you remember the winter semester we lived together in Royal Crest? I was a ski teacher at Kelly Canyon for the middle school ski school that winter. Funny thing - Hilary Bates(Mark Bates' wife) talked me into doing it. You guys aren't going to be around next year are you? You would love teaching ski school - you get to ski for free the day you teach and an additional day pass each time you teach.

    ReplyDelete