Sunday, July 12, 2015

Brooklyn-isms

"My window is froggy."

She calls a handle a "hangle"

"When you grow smaller like me mommy I will wipe your gina for you."

Me: Who is your favorite team?
B: Mama!!

Me: Are you my friend?
B: No, I'm your girl.

She sometimes calls an outfit an "elephant".  For example "I want to pick out my own elephant!"

"Is there gonna be a princess in my new house?"

When I went in her room one morning to get her she pops right up and says "It's coronation day mom!"

Me: What did you learn at nursery today?
B: We learned coloring.

I was downstairs getting ready in my bathroom when Brooklyn runs in with some gum in her hand and says "Don't worry mom, it will not swallow me." (This is because I always tell her she can't have gum cause she will swallow it).

First thing when we walk into our new house "There's a toilet!!!!"

She calls a trampoline a "jumpoline".

She uses the word evenly a lot.  She'll randomly put it in a sentence like "Paige came and got Claire evenly." Or "I asked my dad evenely if I could have this. Evenly, evenly."

Picking at the seeds in the watermelon "There's seaweed!".

"I burp-ded."

"Don't EVER "aks" me again!" (When I tell her to do something.)

Pointing at the Ferris wheel "Mom can we go on the steering wheel?"

She calls a stethoscope a "hello-scope"

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I am truly laughing over here and it is a much needed laugh. I am loving that she will wipe your gina- you will have a pro soon. She is so clever. I can totally hear her voice when you write these things. My other favorite is, Don't ever asks me again ahahah cute girl. I want to see you all again. Next week we have Shaelee. Lets do something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want another post about little brooky bear! These are so fun

    ReplyDelete