Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Pregnancy

I keep wishing I was better at documenting this pregnancy!
Since 20 weeks here is what has been going on:
- I was finally able to start working out consistently! We got a family membership to the rec center so that I can go to classes and we can take Brooky swimming. I've been going to Master's Swim class, Body Pump, Cycling, and Barre. It feels so good to get out of the house and to be staying active.
- I've tried going off of Diclegis for nausea at 24 weeks and 28 weeks but would end up throwing up so am still taking it.
- Have gone to the chiropracter to help with pain in my back right ribs.  I had the same pain when pregnant with Brooklyn.  Not sure how much the chiro has helped.  Anytime I sit for more than a few minutes it starts to hurt and especially if I have just eaten. Icing seems to help some.
- The heartburn kicked in STRONG around 20 weeks.  Now that I'm 30 weeks it's faded a bit.  I've been trying to chew on peppermint gum after meals and that helps some along with staying upright.
- Cravings: Green grapes.  Earlier in pregnancy H20 just did not appeal to me and would actually make me throw up so I was chugging the orange juice and cranberry juice.
- Food Aversions: For awhile I couldn't stand the thought of mashed potatoes (this was unfortunately around the holidays too when they were everywhere it seemed). The smell of meat.
- I was really worried about the glucose test.  With Brooklyn I almost passed out and felt so sick! This time I didn't have the test first thing in the morning so I could eat a good protein filled breakfast and lunch which helped so much.  I originally had Britt coming with me in case I passed out but at the last minute Thomas was able to come.  No problems at all and I don't have gestational diabetes.
- Since about 26 weeks I've been getting up 3-5 times a night to go pee.
- This baby boy loves to move at night when I'm laying down.  That's my favorite part of pregnancy, feeling the baby move and kick.
22 weeks pregnant

27 weeks pregnant

1 comment:

  1. You look so great Linds!!! So fun to hear how it's all going!!
    -tess

    ReplyDelete