Sunday, September 4, 2016

Utah Valley Marathon: Kids 1K


All kids whose parents were registered for the marathon got a free entry into the kids 1K race along with a free t-shirt and medal.

Brooklyn was PUMPED to do this race.  At first she was insistent that she run it by herself which I was nervous about because there were a LOT of kids and parents.  Luckily when she saw how many people there were she asked me to run with her.

I ran about ten feet and realized my muscles were d-o-n-e, plus I was wearing flip flops at this point. Thomas took over and he said except for about five seconds she ran the whole way! Kids and running is just the cutest thing to me.  I appreciate it so much when race directors make races family friendly.



She was so cute doing her stretches before we started.








1 comment: