Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Our sneaky cute toddler

Me: Brooklyn I missed you so much today!
Brooklyn: (giving me a big hug) You're my best friend!

B: What are they doing to that tree?
Me: They are chopping it all up.
B: We could get some tape and put it back together!

B: Can we go bike trailering?

Thomas: I have to go to work Brooky.
B: But I don't want you to go Daddy, I love you.

We were in a public restroom and I was having some tummy issues. There was someone in another stall and Brooklyn was in the stall with me saying in the loudest voice:
"You pooping mommy? Push, push, push! It's kinda stinky in here!"

She is in a VERY sneaky stage lately.  She likes to play with water so will get her bath toys and start playing with toilet water.  The other day we were about to go somewhere and she mentions "I put water in daddy's shoes."  Sure enough we look at one of his shoes and it's filled with toilet water.

I see her dart from our room as I'm getting ready one day.  I follow about 30 seconds later to discover her butt naked under the table.  She not only drew with marker on the underside of the table but also all along her butt crack.

2 comments: